Happy New Year 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012

Hello friends, just like every new year I am again wishing you late as usual :) . Finally I finished my most busiest fall semester ever in December 2011 and I hope that I don’ t see such a semester again in my computing science degree. The fall semester was so insane that university became my home and my home became just a place where I sleep :D.

But 2 awesome things that happened during the semester were  that I got an iPhone 4S in October and the other was that I got a co-op internship at Research in Motion YEAH!!.

So I moved to Ontario just as the new year 2012 began and got busy and was trying to adapt to this whole new environment. So now as everything is set I hope that I will be blogging without breaks during this year even though first month is gone, but I will try my best to continue this habit.

Also you must have noticed if you were a regular visitor that My blog just got its new theme which is focused on typography without any extra images and advertisements. This has made my blog clean and less messy :) which is easy to read even on mobile devices.

As I finally got the most ‘awesomest’ device which is iPhone so you should expect some real cool posts about any new iPhone apps and much more cool stuff.. So stay tuned…


No comments: