Google restores my Page Rank again!

imageToday I just checked the page rank of my blog and guess what? My blog again got a page rank. This time its 3. From the last couple of months it was stuck at zero and before that it was 4. But anyhow Google again considered my Blog and gave back its PR.

 

Page Rank is a good metric which is given according to the quality of content your blog have. I know it’s not the same as 4 it used to be when I started my blog but believe me it feels good if your website has a page rank. And I am so proud that my Blog has again got a Page Rank. Wohoooo!!…

 

You should also check your blog Page Rank again and see if it’s changed because google seems to have updated the Page Ranks…

 

I will post back some more useful stuff regarding Page Rank metric for blogs soon, so stay tuned…

 

If you Love Struck loved  my post, then feel free to subscribe to my feed Click here!

No comments: