How I got Answered on Shoemoney.com

Hey guys yesterday I asked Jeremy about his blog history in few words & he came up with an Answer::

Below is what I asked

''Hey shoe! i am very new to blogging & have came to know about you & your site just now a days , i wanna know about the history of your almighty Blog, How does it get started , please give me a brief answer if you can?? PLZZZZZZZ….''

 

Jeremy replied:

 

''ShoeMoney: Sure. I started a personal blog where I could vent my frustrations and views on the industry''

 

thanks once again Jeremy... Here's link for the Page of Questions . You too can ask Jeremy any questions in coming Questioning Rounds.. 

 

So you can surf his site & know How he transformed this blog into A Money Making Machine ...

 

Now that's a true Blogger..smile_shades


No comments: